Stayed here March 7&8, 2013 for my son's wedding which was on March 8. We had 4 rooms booked for family. Everyone was extremely pleased with their rooms! Very clean rooms, helpful staff, delicious breakfast, beautiful lake to walk around. Our family from Conneticut were so excited to have seen an alligator sunning by the lake! Quick ride from Tampa Airport. Hotel was convenient to I-275 for us to drive to Downtown St Pete where the wedding was held. Price was much lower than downtown hotels. Publix supermarket nearby to pick up anything you forget or snacks for your room. We will definitely stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton