I was in Tampa/St Pete for just under 40 hours, which may influence my opinions. The hotel seemed distant from anything to which I might walk, making me feel a touch confined or limited to using a cab. The lobby, while very efficient, seemed rather impersonal..The walk around the water feature in back was SPECTACULAR. Restaurant was very good, especially the mustard encrusted Ahi Tuna, which was cooked perfectly....the room was very comfortable and esthetically attractive, but the walls seemed a bit thin and certainly there was more noise from the hall than I had anticipated...all in all however, a very nice and pleasant hotel in which to spend too brief a period of time....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton