Easy to find iwith good free parking and wifi. This hotel is well located for conferences and although not the best location for sightseeing either of Tampa, St Petersburg or Clearwater, it's really good for visiting all three. The fountain at the entrance is excellent, the walkways and lake at the rear really good and the rooms and bed fine. Reception staff very good and all in all, this is a safe bet for somewhere to stay. The bar and restaurant looked appealing but were untried during this visit.Our room had a king bed, separate lounge and balcony overlooking the pool, lake and walkways. But, and this hotel is not alone in this respect, the balconies were not kept clean enough. It's a good space and much appreciated but it's a shame you need to be careful where you touch. It's a small point and one I'm sure will be addressed as this hotel is clearly well managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton