I stayed at this property for 3 nights in January 2013. I was a little taken back at the location - in a business park and a confusing and wandering one at that, but the staff and accomodations were spot-on. My room had a balcony that overlooked the front of the hotel. You could see a spot of the the bay in the background - so the view wasn't scenic, but it was still nice to experience the FL weather with the fountains as background noise. Room service was OK, nothing remarkable, but not bad either. I did enjoy the 9th floor concierge for breakfast in the am, and one evening. Very nice selections for breakfast and evening snacks & staff was very accomodating when I needed a bottle opener for some non-macro beer selections. I'm looking forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton