I really enjoyed my stay here...the best thing for me is that since it is located in a business park, there are no families normally. It made it a lovely, quiet experience. The restaurant is outstanding. The best piece of mahi mahi I have EVER had. There is a lovely nature preserve to walk surrounding the hotel to spot, turtles, birds and gators in their natural habitat. The pool area is lovely but the pool is chilly in the fall as it isn't heated. Great location in relation to the airport. About a 1/2 hour to 45 minute drive from most beach areas with traffic. I also recommend buying a membership to the health center at the medical center next door while you are there. Great massages and equipment. For a little extra money, the breakfast in the mornings on the executive level is awesome and the happy hour snacks on that level are complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton