stayed here one night, upgraded to a suite and still found very little redeming about property after reading glowing reviews. It is better than the run of the mill in-town hilton, but there is nothing great about the hotel or the area. If it's convenient to what you're doing, by all means stay here. If it's not, the location is out of the way with nothing positive to offer. The lake is pretty sad, especially for Florida, and there is no park or other land nearby as I thought there might be, just a 1 mile "boardwalk" around the stale lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton