“Amazing teachers - this studio could hold it's own with the best studios in LA/Chicago/etc”

The Body Electric Yoga Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are located in an old ice factory in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. Our facilities include a big room, a small room, a lounge/library with dressing rooms, a massage room, and two bathrooms, one with a shower. We offer all kinds of classes: Mysore, Power, Hot, Rocket, Beginner's, Prenatal, SUP, meditation, and more. Our instructors are committed to their craft and we love our students. Most of our classes are fun and hard, but don't worry, at The BE You Can Flow Your Own Way. Come and practice with us when you're in the Tampa Bay area!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Moved from Chicago and thought I'd have a hard time finding a yoga studio that could compare with the options there. Instead this studio is probably my favorite I've tried anywhere - welcoming, fun teachers who give outstanding instruction, a wide variety of great classes for all levels and interests, lots of times make getting to a class easy, very clean.

1  Thank banzie
in 2 reviews
"petersburg"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Best classes, best teachers and best space in town, and for that matter, any town. I don't feel judged, I'm pushed in a good way, but not so much I want to kill the teacher. Body Electric is about making your own experience, whatever you need that to be. I always leave a happier human. I love the vibe here and find the variety of classes make for a "no excuses" experience, there's something for everyone. And the pricing is better than most places. It's inclusive and accessible- which are critical for me as I don't really like working out and I don't really love the work-out culture. it doesn't matter how old, how bendy or what you wear. (Though I really love the clothes they sell.) I don't like to push yoga on people, but I find myself selling this place to anyone that will listen. You can just feel the goodness walking in the door.

Reviewed February 24, 2015

I have been going to this studio for several months now and fell in love on my first visit! The vibe is just what you are looking for. It has the perfect variety of classes, accommodating all levels of experience! If you are just visiting the area and decide to stop in, they even have yoga mats for you to use, no extra cost. Very down to earth and knowledgable instructors. Haven't had anything but great experiences here! You should check it out!

1  Thank Elise941
Reviewed January 25, 2015 via mobile

I did Saturday morning hatha hot yoga with a friend and we both had a great experience. Super friendly and welcoming staff and overall atmosphere was very rejuvenating. Will be back for sure!

1  Thank Kandice C
See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2014

I love this yoga studio. We moved to the area about 6 months ago and this studio has been one of our better finds. The space is beautiful, calm and accessible. The staff is great. These are some of the best people I've met in St. Petersburg. I'm trying to get back into a yoga routine so I've taken some beginners and some more advance classes and they have been awesome. It's a pretty good value too. Check it out.

1  Thank Fotolou