“Yogarific!!!”

The Body Electric Yoga Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are located in an old ice factory in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. Our facilities include a big room, a small room, a lounge/library with dressing rooms, a massage room, and two bathrooms, one with a shower. We offer all kinds of classes: Mysore, Power, Hot, Rocket, Beginner's, Prenatal, SUP, meditation, and more. Our instructors are committed to their craft and we love our students. Most of our classes are fun and hard, but don't worry, at The BE You Can Flow Your Own Way. Come and practice with us when you're in the Tampa Bay area!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 27, 2014 via mobile

THE prominent yoga studio of St Petersburg. You must go, regardless of level. Parking in back for overflow.

Instruction is highly professional and experience is deep. Ambiance is mystic, generated from originally being a 1929 ice house. Can't beat how really cool BE is today!

2  Thank Nels F
in 2 reviews
"petersburg"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 16, 2014

I found this awesome yoga place not too far from home. The instructors are excellent with good knowledge of Yoga and are able to handle a group that may be at different stages in the Yoga journey. I really enjoy opening the joints in the warmth of this Yoga class, the other yogis with more experience help me challenge myself to move to a different level in my poses. The attendants are quite diverse in terms of ages, gender and race which makes me feel in the right place. Highly recommend it!.

2  Thank Jazfoodie
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I'm new to Yoga and this is definitely my Yoga home. The owners and instructors are super nice. What a hip place. So glad I found it. Fun and always a good workout. Highly recommend it!

2  Thank Chris O
Reviewed June 2, 2014

A great, non-pretentious yoga studio. While there are classes of varying intensity, you never feel judged by the wunderkind practitioners. Everyone "stays on their own mat" and are generally welcoming folk.

I've done yoga on and off for 14 years, and this is by far my favorite. There are workshops and special events all the time, and Mystery Meat on Sundays (rotating staff and rotating styles) is a real treat.

You might be like me and have a favorite of everything, but I truthfully tell you that every instructor is my favorite.

Be Present and Be Body Electric.

2  Thank DetectiveMongoose
See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I checked out several yoga studios and several gyms in the St. Pete area and found this gem. The vibe is what hooked me. The space is warm, inviting and clean. I have fearlessly tried many styles and classes at the BE and I feel safe and challenged. I joined the monthly unlimited plan and what a great gift to me! I have high standards and I am not disappointed.

1  Thank Dana H