“Newbie but Fit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Body Electric Yoga Company

The Body Electric Yoga Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are located in an old ice factory in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. Our facilities include a big room, a small room, a lounge/library with dressing rooms, a massage room, and two bathrooms, one with a shower. We offer all kinds of classes: Mysore, Power, Hot, Rocket, Beginner's, Prenatal, SUP, meditation, and more. Our instructors are committed to their craft and we love our students. Most of our classes are fun and hard, but don't worry, at The BE You Can Flow Your Own Way. Come and practice with us when you're in the Tampa Bay area!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Newbie but Fit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I checked out several yoga studios and several gyms in the St. Pete area and found this gem. The vibe is what hooked me. The space is warm, inviting and clean. I have fearlessly tried many styles and classes at the BE and I feel safe and challenged. I joined the monthly unlimited plan and what a great gift to me! I have high standards and I am not disappointed.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Dana H

Boone, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Real deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I do yoga. A lot. I travel. A lot. Delighted to have found the BE. A true oasis in the crazy business of yoga. Studio has a great space with brick, wood and high ceilings. Knowledgeable instructors who push you to the edge, and a welcoming community that is down right fun. Whether you stop in while visiting the area or become a junkie, you will love this place. Cannot help but feel that 20 years of practice was to prepare me for this amazing studio. Keep yoga weird!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Alwaysgwen
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must visit for yoga lovers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I live in Tampa but make the trip into St Petersburg as often as possible so I can practice at this wonderful studio! The teachers are all fantastic - very well versed in yoga, anatomy and philosophy, every one of them make sure you have the best experience possible. A must visit for yogi's at any level of experience, there is something for everyone!

Visited November 2013