“You have to go!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The sandwiches are amazing! The selection is incredible. The atmosphere is truly unique. And their homemade mozzarella is second to none!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,592)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place has everything - you can grocery shop, meat counter, deli, bakery, wine cellar, coffee bar plus authentic Italian imported delicacies and gifts. You can order lunch (great prices) and eat it on the patio or sit at the bar, have a drink and eat what you bought. We had lunch there twice. We ordered margherita pizzas freshly made for us and took it back with us and put it in the oven ready for dinner. Wish they would be open later (M-F 9-6 S 9-2:30) and we have definitely gone there for dinner. We are from Canada and didn't think we would find such a great Italian place in the area.

1  Thank rickann
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great market and deli. Eat lunch here at least once a week. It gets busy so call orders in ahead of time

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I started getting fresh pasta, lasagna, and pizza at Mazzaro's. Keep them in the refrigerator or freezer, when needed add their pasta sauces and you have a great dinner at a moderate price. Their cheese department has cheeses that I had forgotten after leaving Italy. An example is Taleggio that I needed for a pizza, and fresh ricotta that I wanted for the heck of it. The wines are pretty good and moderately priced if you trust their choices of products without a known name on them. If you are on a diet, stay away from the pastry. Yesterday I got four large cream puffs. They were all gone in a couple of hours. Finally, they are helpful, knowledgeable and warm people.

1  Thank Luigi D
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a unique Specialty Italian Market that reminds me of when I lived in Boston and would go to the North End (known as the Italian section) of the city. The prices are a little high but everything is freshly made and unique.