“Wow, I even bought the t-shirt!”

Mazzaro's Italian Market
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a must see in St. Petersburg, FL.

It included not only the best and most complete selection of Italian & European foods I have seen outside of Europe, but also an inexpensive and excellent deli & coffee bar!

Wow... loved it!

1  Thank Anthony T

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I want to stay there for a few days. That way I can experience everything I want to in this fabulous place. I think they should open up some rooms! I could have breakfast, lunch and dinner and then go shopping for food to take home.

1  Thank NANCY M
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We discovered Mazzaro's while living in the St. Pete area and have to go every time we visit. This place is unbelievable, the smells are amazing! Olives, cheese, wine, fresh meat and fish, fresh pasta, bakery.
I must visit in St. Petersburg!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

If you're in St. Pete, you have to stop.We visited here on vacation and had lunch. Lunch was great and very reasonable. We bought bread and macaroni and took it home with us. We bought already prepared Shepherd's Pie for our son in law and he said it was the best he ever had! If we lived here we would be here weekly! We highly recommend Mazzaro's.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

just walking in..you know you came to the right place......everything is top notch.....and authentic.....the cheese, the wine....the coffee...

1  Thank shivvering