“Best Italian market I know”

Mazzaro's Italian Market
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Italian market I know”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

With company in town we shopped here and then had a wonderful lunch. You can't beat their sandwiches and deli items. We keep returning and try other things and are always happy with our choices. Their meats, cheeses and wines are great . And don't forget the bakery- yum!Go early, they are always crowded.

• Visited October 2012

• Polish first
St. Petersburg, Florida
“delightful food experiences”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

A place to go and experiences MANY delightful food experiences. Plus the music filtering through the air while you walk around. There is a deli, place to eat, gelato ice cream, pastries, take out meals, sandwiches, world cheese, wines - whatever you can think of. Home made delights and friendly employees. You won't regret going!!!!! Especially go if you want to bring something home to delight the tastebuds of visitors.

• Visited November 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“My favorite place to shop for lunch and dinner”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Ok, it's a little expensive, but Mazzaro's is one of my favorite places in St. Pete. Hands down. I come here for a quick panini for lunch and while I'm there I pick up groceries for dinner or date night at home. The wine and cheese room is reason enough to come, but there is so much more. The deli counter has dozens of pre-made dishes and specialty sandwiches, they make amazing pasta, the bakery is dangerously delicious, gelato is always a plus, the grind their own coffee, have an olive bar, a great selection of beer that sometimes rivals Schepp's, their meat is always perfect. I can't say enough. I just love this place to death. Each time I go I want to make something new but I also pick up a few favorites to save for later. I've turned tons of friends on to Mazzaro's and they've all said the same thing: how did I never know this was here? Go. And go now.

Clearwater, Florida
“Another local favorite”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A lot of choices and all at very good quality. I especially love their many varieties of biscotti. A good assortment of wines, pastas and other supplies that will make you feel like an experienced Italian cook.

Visited September 2012
florida
“A Must Do”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Everything is wonderful here. It's a huge warehouse of a market, a little overwhelming. Meat market, wine and cheese room, olive bar, deli, bakery for breads and desserts, gelato. Also a variety of prepared foods in fridges. We got lamb sliders to prepare at home, wonderful. From the deli, the hot italian sub is the best I've ever had, the bronzed fish was fantastic. Also got a muffaletta for later, it is only 5 dollars and easily fed 2 people. Prices here are very reasonable. Tiramisu and foccacia was also fantastic. It gets very crowded at lunch time, had a 20-30 minute wait for sandwiches, but it was absolutely packed. Next time I will go at more off hours. They have a nice covered porch out front for eating in house, it was a warm day but it was still nice due to the fans they have. i cannot think of a negative thing to say, It will be my first stop in St. Pete from now on, for lunch and to stock up on supplies for the rest of the week.

• Visited October 2012