TripAdvisor

Jacks London Grill
Ranked #4 of 1,110 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Small family run British restaurant with good quality home made meals. Specializing in Fish n' chips and other British classics.
Reviewed July 1, 2019

Everything is home made and tastes like it. Our first visit was yesterday and we got the boneless wings, crisps and 2 desserts. Today we had our food delivered. We ordered the Steak and ale pie, wings, crisps, a burger, French onion soup and chocolate mousse. The steak chunks were so tender that it just fell apart in my mouth. The crust is amazing! Words can not describe how amazing the food is.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (636)

Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

Jacks has some of the best fish and chips that I tried. The fish is huge and actually taste like fish. My wife had the steak and ale pie which she loved. Service was great and our food arrived quickly. When I’m down in Florida again, I will definitely come back

Date of visit: June 2019
Peter L, Chief fish fryer and potato peeler at Jacks London Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Awesome, glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to jacks. We think that our fish n chips is the best and your comments are much appreciated.
Thank you for taking the time to rate jacks london grill Hope that your travels brings you back to St.Petersburg soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2019

The women in my family had our annual outing and chose Jacks London Grill.
I told Nicole, our waitress, that I was unable to eat anything with dairy or soy. She happily retrieved Peter, who came to our table and said he could easily accommodate my special dietary restrictions. I had the shepherds pie with sliced potatoes on top instead of the regular mashed potatoes and he sautéed my veggies in olive oil. Not only was I grateful for his willingness to meet my needs but it was DELICIOUS! Thank you, Peter!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I was there with a group of 14 nurses for nurses week. We all had appetizers, and dinners. I Had the shepherd's pie. It was hot and was delicious. Meat and vegetables were perfectly cooked, with the right amount of spice. Large portion also. I thoroughly enjoyed this! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2019
Peter L, Owner at Jacks London Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate jacks london grill.
We salute nurses and were proud to host your event.
Thank you again.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Have wanted to go for months. Finally had the opportunity to go with our three daughters and their spouses, for Mother’s Day. It was outstanding! Food was fantastic, service was fantastic, the whole experience was great. Only problem I had, was there were so many choices of food that I wanted, I could not figure out which one to choose. I will need to go back at least three more times to sample the other three choices I was torn between.

Date of visit: May 2019
Peter L, Owner at Jacks London Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments.
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our special mother's day menu.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon, perhaps Father's day?