“A great find” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jacks London Grill

Jacks London Grill
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Small family run British restaurant with good quality home made meals. Specializing in Fish n' chips and other British classics.
“A great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

I had driven past Jack's several times and when the mood for Brittish food hit my fiance and I decided to try it out. The reviews on here are not embellished. Jack's is great food with an unassuming atmosphere/prices. I have been to Jack's three times now and everything has been delicious. The fish and chips held up well to what I have had in London, the meat pies were very good, and I had a duck breast ton special that was awesome. The service was very friendly. Overall a great neighborhood find.

• Visited June 2014

Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“The ambiance.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

This was a great place to go for some great classic London style food. When you walk in its not much to talk about but when you realize that they have a bunch of craft beers on tap and some pretty damn good food you will not be disappointed. The service here was excellent as well. Are waitress did not skip a beat and. When the water was empty it was filled, if the beer was low she checked to see if you needed another. I got the classic fish and chips. The batter was light and fluffy. Not crunchy. The fries were damn good! My wife got the Sheppard's pie and it was also delicious. It really was good classic food that you will not be disappointed with. For dessert we shared a lemon crème brulee with white chocolate on the bottom. It was amazing. I will likely go back when I visit again.

Tampa, Florida
“Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

We enjoyed a great Sunday Roast - Prime Rib with veg and Yorkshire Pudding and a great Curry Boat. We were totally wowed by the Chocolate Poach Pear and Creme Brulee!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Peter L, Owner at Jacks London Grill, responded to this review, November 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about jacks. So glad you enjoyed what we have to offer. Can't wait to see you again soon. (check out the Facebook page for our holiday season specials in December)
St. Petersburg, Florida
“A little piece of home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Just had Sunday lunch here. As a Brit I was a bit skeptical as to how authentic the food would be as I have been disappointed many times at other 'British Pubs' here. I ordered the the Roast Beef with Yorkshire Pudding. It was excellent! I knew it would be as soon as I saw the Yorkshire Pudding on the plate in all it's risen and browned glory! The beef was tender and the gravy as good as my Mum's :) the veggies accompanying the meal were seasonal yellow squash and zucchini - cooked very well but I did miss having Brussels sprouts and parsnips. I finished the whole plate of food and ordered an extra Yorkshire Pudding.

My family ordered fish and chips, also excellent. One of my daughters ordered the Chicken, leek & Brie pie, it was very very tasty!

For dessert we shared Apple Crumble and bread pudding - both homemade and fabulous!

We got to meet the Chef/owner a man from Surrey UK. We had a lovely chat :) he assured me that Brussel Sprouts and Parsnips will make an appearance on the menu in the cooler months.

Do not be put off by the location or exterior of this restaurant (looks like it was an old chain restaurant) it is a gem in an unlikely place. Good choice of British Ales/Beers.

We will definitely be going back! Americans need to go and have the experience of good British food - it really does exist I promise !

• 3 of 5 bubbles
florida
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great fish sandwich, sourdough bun was killer. The place is small and feels like you are at a buddy's place.

• Visited July 2014