“First Bite and I was Hooked!”
Review of Jacks London Grill

Jacks London Grill
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Small family run British restaurant with good quality home made meals. Specializing in Fish n' chips and other British classics.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stopped in Jacks London Grill for the very first time. They had lots of items to choose from.
I decided on the Grilled Pub Burger made with Half lb of Angus Beef, topped with Maple Bacon and Cheddar Cheese. I was expecting the typical Pub Burger with potato chips or fries. Was I wrong!
When my Burger came out it was huge and topped with fresh red tomatoes.
It was served with a side of fresh potatoes called Fried Chips, they were out of this world. I wanted just keep eating them.
Highly recommended when you come to Jacks London Grill. These Chips will be a great treat to everyone. Jacks London Grill is not just your typical Pub. It's Awesome!
I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We had the Irish fries for an appetizer. They were very good but could have used a little more gravy. For entrees I had the shepherds pie and my girlfriend had the portobello market. The shepherds pie was excellent. They use roast
lamb as well as ground lamb and plenty of it. I didn't try the portobello market but my girlfriend said it was very good. We both shared the creme brulee for dessert and it was also excellent. We are looking forward to going back. They also have a decent beer selection as well.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great food and kid friendly atmosphere. Fish and chips are great and the pretty much everything is homemade! The pot pies are also delicious. The staff was very friendly and it was an overall welcoming and warm atmosphere. The owner even stopped by our table. Definately will be going back soon!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good to see the taste of home right on my doorstep! Pub atmosphere with restaurant quality food and friendly staff. We'll be back...

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Jack's has great fish and chips. It is lightly beer battered haddock and delicious! It sure beats going to Bubba Gumps for fish! Way to go guys, I think you have a big hit!