“great food, service not so much”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #157 of 907 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
pinellas park, florida
“great food, service not so much”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is the closest outback to our house and we love the food but literally everytime we've been there, we've had a huge service issue. Wrong orders, food never turned it, steak incinerated.

Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“Quality has diminshed”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have dined here before and was satasfied with my experience in the past, but I was very disappointed with my last experience. A group of us went for dinner and it seemed that each meal had something wrong. My prime rib was not cooked to order (twice!), the chicken was not cooked at all!, sides were missing, etc.. On this visit, the service was also poor with a female server who looked llike death warmed over and overall was a 'hot mess'. The lack of a manager in the dining room not asking about the food/experience, only added to my terrible dining experience. I will not be returning until they get their act back together.

• Visited February 2014
st Petersburg, United States
“Very disapponting for such a well known restaurant chain - Terrible”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have eaten at this particular Outback restaurant over a number of years and was very disappointed with my last experience. We went for a late lunch and one meal was good but the other was absolutely terrible, the fillet was really poof, and had a great deal of fat and sinews!! In fact I would not serve it to my dog. For this visit the service was also poor, our server was loud, brash and very inattentive which certainly added to the poor dining experience. Whilst we were not ultimately charged for the poor food the damage was done. It will be a very long time before I venture back to the Outback.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mike V
Seminole, Florida
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We really enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, the service, & the prices. We used a $25 gift card & still had $1 left. I will definitely return.

Visited November 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good, not great”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Like all Outbacks. Steaks are good, but not great. I have had better at Cody's and Longhorn, and both are about the same distance from my home. Not saying it was bad, just not as good as other alternatives in the area

Visited November 2013