“It was like being in a Cacoon movie, but I'm looking forward to a second visit.”

Harvey's 4th Street Grill
Ranked #41 of 938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I had the grouper chowder. It was good, but I was hoping for better. I also had a cheeseburger and fries which was very good. The service was a little slow,but I didn't mind since the food was good. I came during lunch and asked the server if they were busy, which she replied not really. My ice tea was refilled 3 times, which made me happy.
One thing I noticed here was the lack of diversity. Normally I wouldn't mention this but being of Latin decent I reallized I was the only person of color in the entire restaurant. It remained the same during my entire visit, 1hr. Please, the only reason I mention this is because some people feel uncomfortable when in this environment. I didn't and no one made me feel uncomfortable while I was there, just an observation.
Some people mentioned this place feeling homey, I thought the decor had an "Old Florida" feel inside. Of course that could also be because of the clientele. I actually had to move my table and chair so an older lady could store her walker. I would say half the clientele were retirees. Not a problem for me.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Homey atmosphere with homemade food. Grouper selections extensive and well prepared. I had the grouper reuben. Yum!
Large menu with something for everyone. We will be back. Service great and prices are good value.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

They have something on their menu - Hay and Straw or something like that - I go there every time for that same item - Delicious. My husband loves their Hamburgers. We go there on our way , purposely.
We love it.

1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food was good, but wasn't quite as good as usual this time, but still a very pleasant experience. Service was very friendly and quick. I will be back.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We visit here once a year when we are in town. I love this place, good down to earth food and surroundings. Always have the chilli burger and it never disappoints.