“Fine”

Harvey's 4th Street Grill
Ranked #49 of 898 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida
“Fine”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great sandwiches, they could use an extra bartender though. Excellent folks gather at the bar and talk sports and politics, boats and wahtever. Parking is easy. Drinks are good.

• Visited June 2012

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Solid Choice, Every Time”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been going to Harvey's for more than 4 years now, and honestly can say it has the best French fries, a casual atmosphere, and the best service in St. Pete. Food is consistently good- check out the taco salad, chili, reubens, and burgers. Grouper is good, too. Drinks are perfect, and decor is neighborhood-like and child-friendly. Delicious!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Godlight
“Mary”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I go there all the time. I my neighbor "go-to restaurant.I have been going here for over 30 yrs it's always good food, and good service.

Visited December 2012
“Good burgers”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

I've been to harveys a handful of times and always enjoy the food. They have good burgers and I really like the fish spread. I haven't had anything I don't like. Decent selection of beers and comfortable atmosphere. We usually sit and eat at the bar.

florida
“Somehow Harvey's always gets it right . We have not had a bad meal, nor bad service”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Somehow Harvey's always gets it right. We have NEVER had a bad meal, nor bad service. To me that means that I can go to Harvey's any day of the week and expect the best. The menu is Florida-casual with exceptional grouper, burgers, and more

• Visited November 2012