“First Time Fun”

Cody's Original Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 938 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Where Quality and Value come together. Visit one of the most popular restaurants in the St. Petersburg area. Close to Pinellas County Beaches and family friendly. Great Bar and Food specials and Call-Ahead seating. You gotta go to Cody's! Locally owned and operation since 1994. Once you come to Cody's at Baypines, you will surely return. Great Steaks, Prime Rib, Fajitas, Bottomless Salad and Rolls with Cinnamon Butter. Local crowd in the Bar area with a special Bar Menu featuring our famous Bar Burger. There's a reason people come several times a week to Cody's!
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stumbled across this place on vacation. The exterior with old truck and signs caught our attention since my husband was looking for something besides seafood. The fun motif continued inside. Kinda noisy, lots of neon, and other signs. Very friendly and attentive staff. Typical of restaurants in the area, lots of drink specials. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri and the waitress brought me two because it was 2-for-1. Darn. The menu had lots of choices. The food was good and portions were plentiful. My husband did not like that the salad was served family style with a house dressing - it was a garlic ranch. I thought it was good. So, if you are looking for a place that will probably make everyone happy - this is your place. I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank RNMOM331

Reviewed October 15, 2012

We've been to three different Cody's and they're all pretty much the same - a good, friendly, local watering hole with great happy hours, low priced, delicious finger food and free peanuts in the shell. Lots of TVs, great staff and lots of fun. Usually packed but you can always find space at the bar if you wait a few minutes. That should be easy to do - no one's in a hurry at Cody's.

1  Thank Planetary-Advisor
Reviewed October 13, 2012

ID#: 142137818 They moved new address.

Cody's Original Roadhouse-Baypines
(727) 345-1022
The Jungle-Tyrone
4360 Park Street N.
St Petersburg, FL 33710

We like this CODY the best, My friend said she liked it better than Outback. She had a Salmon Filet and I had the Steak Special, a one-pound Sirloin and it was excellent, the endless salad great with a nice house dressing, and a sweet potato with trimming. Their salads are fresh not "chillered" like most places.

Service was excellent and this was the fourth time we had eaten at the new location. We always had good results even on a Sunday. Our waitress was new and was well versed and trained, 2nd day on the job and did a really nice job. Food was hot, timely and had great eye appeal.
A carnivores delight....

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Love Cody's roadhouse! We used have a roadhouse like this one close to home so this was an awesome treat! Salad was good, steak was great, sweet potato was terrific and the buns with cinnamon butter was yummy!!!!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went last thursday for the 10oz 11.95 sirloin steak special. What a disappointment. Hard to find much meat between the bone & the fat. The rest of the meal was OK. Got the check & were charged full price for the "specials". Got out of Cody's as fast as we could. As a parting gift my wife & I had the s**t's for hours afterwards. Coincedence? I think not. Has never happened to both of us at the same time before. Only common denominator was Cody's. Will never go back.

1  Thank Joe S