“Do not go, you have been warned.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #311 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed February 16, 2013

ordered the chicken crispers with fries and corn. fries were old and cold. chicken tenders needed to be cooked in better oil. corn was just as cold. Waitress stated it was about the norm, and she did not really care.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is one of the better Chilli's I have been to. The food was great and the service just great. Our server was very friendly and knowledge. Not only about the restaurant, but the St. Pete's area. He recommended places to go to and see, Will come back again next time I am inSt. Pete'

1  Thank Aileen B
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Have visited this restauant many times and always had a tasty large meal for a good price. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. There is a wide range of food choices and the food is always delicious and usually more than one can eat, so a doggie bag is good for the next day.If you sign up, you will get coupons emailed to you that are significant.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is for the Chili's in St. Pete on 19th St.
I do not like to leave a bad review but I can't leave a good one for this Chili's location.
There was no hostess at the door and we waited for about 5 minutes ( not much in reality but in a restaurant awkward) then we waited for our server while others were given utensils and drinks. Funny thing is neither the hostess or server said anything about the wait. Neither did any of the many servers or manager walking around ask if they could help us.
My salad I barely ate due to brown lettuce. She took it away and brought our food out pretty quick. It tasted pretty good..... I ate one chicken crisper and a few fries, then started in on my second crisper when a nasty little black hair was found under my crisper.... Yuk. Couldn't eat any more. Server was nice. Took the plate away and comped my portion of the meal. Manager came out, looked my way, then went back in the back. Manager never said anything, never came by at all. I think this was a major fail on the managers part! You do not come out and look at your guest ( checking to see....what?) and never come out to apologize for the nasty hair in your guests food. I really think she was checking to see what color my hair is! Blonde.
Anyway......
Will not be back. I would only recommend this Chili's if you want an extreme diet plan! :)

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We travel extensively and if we haven't a clue as to where to eat and there is a Chili's we choose Chili's. There are never surprises, the service is consistant. They are usually a little loud but tolerable. Chili's Rock!

1  Thank bennett942