“Good seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The fried oysters here satisfied my craving for them. Not over breaded and tasty. The sides were go hum but that hardly mattered because the oysters were the star of the show.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is part store and part restaurant and more than just shrimp. The grouper sandwich is delicious as are the oysters, fresh and tasty. The steamed shrimp are perfectly seasoned and "u peel em". The dining area is a fun place with lots of nautical memorabilia literally hanging around!
This is casual eating - paper towels on the table for napkins. Great place for a group.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We visit restaurants for the food, not flash, glitz or glitter, and this is a comfortable place to eat. It was very busy but it's large enough that there wasn't any wait for a table. We like busy seafood restaurants because we can be confident that the seafood is fresh, and it was certainly fresh here.

My husband ordered the crab legs, and that was a great choice on his part. (their All You Can Eat nights - Monday, Clams; Tuesday, Snow Crab; Wednesdays, Shrimp are great) I had the Seafood Dinner Sampler, fried shrimp, scallops, and oysters. Very good, though I'm not a big fan of fried foods - I ordered it for the fried oysters, one of my favorites.

Good, fast, and pleasant service, too. This was an easy place to visit and the food was just what we wanted.

1  Thank Jeanne P
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had an excellent blackened grouper sandwich today. Huge piece of grouper, perfectly cooked. Best part, if it is not fresh, they don't sell it. Casual atmosphere, convenient location, excellent service.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you like Shrimp this is the place to go. On Wednesday they have all you can eat Shrimp night. We found this Restaurant had great fast and friendly service. While on vacation in the area we were in search of a good shrimp place. We had a large group and the server catered to us all, even the kids. The do carry non sea food dishes that are of a large portion size. The prices were reasonable and the location was easy to find in the heart of St Petersberg, Fl by the Pier. Found this place in a tourist book and followed up on line. I will definitely return the next time in town...