“Unripe avocado”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The Canopy is visually fantastic and super comfortable and the views are outstanding. But I went there to eat, and was served a sandwich with unripe avocado. It was really unripe - a fork on edge wouldn't go through it. Anyone can make a mistake, but I felt like they had to know that avocado was not ripe/soft when peeling and slicing and placing it into the sandwich. That isn't a mistake, that is just not caring or having any respect for the person who will eat it. When I commented about it, the waitress was sorry, but nothing came off the bill. The sweet potato fries were great though.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was very tasty & good value & the service very attentive.... fire alarm was going off intermittently but not too distracting however we received a very kind apology from the duty manager. Lovely lunch thanks!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

What a wonderful view, great bar and appetizers. This was much needed in the area and we will return!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The scenery, atmosphere and beverages were amazing. The bartenders were really great and personable. Try the mimosa martini- I am dying to try to create this wonderful concoction at home. We had a variety of appetizers such as fried oysters and potato skins- all were great. Get there early, the best seats are taken fast. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I went here with a friend after the renovations ... We had lunch outside on the sidewalk....Rick's turkey burger was ok great sweet potato fries ...my lamb burger ok fries were cold mush...the service was awful ... We came for lunch and we're were just short of 2 hours to get in and out... Only one sever outside... I think the kitchen was in Orlando