“Epic Fun!”

Pro Karting Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Race European-style go karts at speeds up to 50 MPH. The fastest, most exciting go karting experience in Florida! Newly renovated welcoming drivers from age 2 yrs old and up.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was a great experience. I bought a Groupon deal for myself and my fourteen year old son. We had thirty minutes of seat time each, which is three, ten minute races. We had such a blast, I decided to purchase twenty more minutes for the both of us. After 50 minutes of non-stop racing, I have to say we were both tired. The carts were in good condition, and they were fast. The owner is super nice, and the time sheet print outs are very cool. Well worth the money, and well worth the drive from Brooksville, Fl. I will be back. Keep up the good work guys.

Stacy(dad) and Morgan(son)
Brooksville, FL

1  Thank mrstacy2u

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The go karts where fun but went with large group and instantly we were told we were next. No one else was thete except a group already racing. ten minutes go by then were told another group is going infront of us so we had to wait again 20 minutes later we finally get to go. Was very unorganized our last race an hour later two of the karts were having issues. One driver had his replaced twice and both carts cut out on him and then he was taken off the track and didnt get to finish. another driver the brake was sticking and cart was not accelerating properly and the guy there acted rude and told her she was pushing the brake acting as if she didnt know how to drive infront of everyone. She drove the first two races perfectly only difference is her malfunctioning kart that they acted as if she couldnt drive. They gave the guy who couldnt finish the race a free race for next time but nothing for the malfunctioning kart. They also were incapable of figuring out how to show us our last times and gave us attitude for asking. Never did get our last times. Will not be going there again service was awful. Will be going eleswhere to race.

4  Thank gmmsolon
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have rode Karts all my life, with different experiences, and Pro Karting Experience being the very best. They advertise that the Karts can go faster than you can drive them, and you can take them at their word! Even with my experience, I spun out a couple of times. The owners who run the track, could not be more welcoming or friendly. They actually seem to delight in your good time. If you want, they are happy to give tips on how to navigate the course even faster.
My wife who was driving a Kart for the very first time, was turning some amazingly fast laps, as she got comfortable driving these incredibly fast cars. Anyone that enjoys speed, and even people that may not yet realize how much fun it is, will love the Pro Kart Experience.
No matter how good a driver you think you are, Pro Kart is just the place to prove it. I only wish we had a Pro Kart Experience in my city. Do yourself a favor, don't miss the fun, the rush, and the experience you will have at Pro Kart! Don't forget to bring your wife or girlfriend, mine had a blast!
Tim + Chris St. Albert Canada

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great outdoor karting experience. I have a little experience with go karts and the owner has this down. I raced with a few that had never had any experience and the owner really took care of them. I can't wait to go back. You also can't beat the prices

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Six twelve year old boys and one dad racing around the track. They were well organized and arranging a birthday party was very easy with one call. Pizza and drinks in our party room and three races to ourselves with a tour of the track. Terry keeps the kids under control so everyone is safe and has a good time. Inexperienced drivers can have their speed limited, so they are not scared or out of control. For the racing enthusiast, these karts and track will really test your driving skill.

1  Thank travelerKyle2014