“Faster than I could go!”

Pro Karting Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Race European-style go karts at speeds up to 50 MPH. The fastest, most exciting go karting experience in Florida! Newly renovated welcoming drivers from age 2 yrs old and up.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have rode Karts all my life, with different experiences, and Pro Karting Experience being the very best. They advertise that the Karts can go faster than you can drive them, and you can take them at their word! Even with my experience, I spun out a couple of times. The owners who run the track, could not be more welcoming or friendly. They actually seem to delight in your good time. If you want, they are happy to give tips on how to navigate the course even faster.
My wife who was driving a Kart for the very first time, was turning some amazingly fast laps, as she got comfortable driving these incredibly fast cars. Anyone that enjoys speed, and even people that may not yet realize how much fun it is, will love the Pro Kart Experience.
No matter how good a driver you think you are, Pro Kart is just the place to prove it. I only wish we had a Pro Kart Experience in my city. Do yourself a favor, don't miss the fun, the rush, and the experience you will have at Pro Kart! Don't forget to bring your wife or girlfriend, mine had a blast!
Tim + Chris St. Albert Canada

in 2 reviews
"instructions"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Great outdoor karting experience. I have a little experience with go karts and the owner has this down. I raced with a few that had never had any experience and the owner really took care of them. I can't wait to go back. You also can't beat the prices

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Six twelve year old boys and one dad racing around the track. They were well organized and arranging a birthday party was very easy with one call. Pizza and drinks in our party room and three races to ourselves with a tour of the track. Terry keeps the kids under control so everyone is safe and has a good time. Inexperienced drivers can have their speed limited, so they are not scared or out of control. For the racing enthusiast, these karts and track will really test your driving skill.

1  Thank travelerKyle2014
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This is a great place to go with your friends, partner, and/or family. I would say that its not as great for younger kids and older kids should probably have some parental guidance but only because these karts get FAST. If you know what you're doing and drive properly you'll have a great time and safety won't be a concern. However like I said these things are fast- you wear a helmet and neck support for a reason! Anyway, the track is pretty big and the owner plans on making it even bigger. He's a cool guy who is very passionate about racing and very approachable. The first night I went with my two younger (adult) brothers and we had a blast. He stopped us half way through and gave us some tips for getting better times on the track and at one point went out on the track to show us the best routes. 3 days later we came with a group of 8 friends. We only raced once on that evening but everyone had a great time. We'll be going back