“Great find!!”

Ranked #243 of 916 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great find!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was cursing for a new place to eat and I found BTR. The food is great and the service pleasing. Nice open space but warming. They offer tasting of any beer on tap. Will return.

• Visited January 2014

Birmingham, Alabama
“Very accomodating, knowledgeable”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had a chemistry of beer talk which they allowed to be done during one of the times they are usually closed. We had selected a relatively simple menu, which they kept coming out for about 70 people. The fries with garlic aoli were fabulous, macaroni balls, pulled pork sliders, all good. Great beer selection, all very well kept. They have a wall where you can buy beer by the ounce, so decide how much you want to taste. Interesting concept - outside brewers come in and do small batches.

• Visited October 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Still growing and expanding but very good!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This place has not been opened long and was hard for me to find because their sign was not up yet, but I did find it as a friend was singing there that night.
I had an appetizer and a couple of beers. The beers were from Cigar City Brewing and they were GOOD! It was the first time I tried one of those and now I know what the hype is all about.
The place was a little stark but the people were friendly and the servers informative. The chef is apparently well trained and I look forward to going back.

The food was also very good and a friend had something Cajun which she loved and I just had a small appetizer.

Visited June 2013