“VERY GOOD MEXICAN FOOD”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I got a little hungry for Mexican food. When we do we always go to Carmelita's. As usual it was very good. We have never gone there on a Tuesday but this time we did. Surprise,, Our server Carol C. told us it was taco Tuesday . Three tacos (Hard Shell) to start and then you can go crazy two more at a time. The restaurant was busy but Carol was on top of the needs of everyone in her station. Thanks for a great meal. Mike and Susan

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'm an Okie and even I was impressed with how good this food was!! Our waiter was singing and checked on us in timely manner! I didn't try guacamole, which i love, because its always been nasty in restaurants, bit now I wish I would have... But I will get to AND SOON! Thanks for making my meal enjoyable!

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous chimichangas and the best rice anywhere. The food and service are great. I will return soon. One of my most favorite places to dine out!

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Food was solid and service tip notch. Very family friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We would return again when we are in the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Try the Tres Banderas. Plenty of tasty food with all the satisfying flavors. I would go more often if it would open a restaurant in downtown St. Pete. Hint hint.