“Best crepes in St Pete”

Add it.
La Creperia Cafe
Cuisines: French
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We love this restaurant! Great crepes, incredible menu, and be careful ordering the Nutella crepes because you may become addicted. Friendly staff (Chef Tor does magic tricks if you ask him), funky place, not expensive. Sister to the same place in Ybor City. We have been there about ten times in the last six weeks! They just changed their hours, open now from 6 am to 3 pm, later on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

After reading about the Cafe in Ybor City, I decided to give the one on Central Ave in St Pete a go. It was less than good. I ordered the # 52 and #45 from the posted menu. They were to be Jambalaya and Bolognese. After ordering and paying for them as well as two onion soups the cook announced after checking the freezer that he was out of shrimp. I would think if you are the cook you should have an idea of what's on hand. So I settled for Bolognese. The two Bolognese came first. The soup followed about 4 minutes later. The crepes were dry and probably froze before they were nuked. I expected fresh made crepes. If you would like a mental picture of their texture think of a frozen burrito microwaved or perhaps those little pizza bites in the frozen food section of your local food mart.
The soup was just OK it had some kind of cheese in it that formed a rubbery ball. Lots of bread chunks in the soup. I won't be coming back to this place again. I would think the owner of the Cafe in Ybor City should consider closing this one because it reflects on his ability to manage two places. Save your money and go to one that actually does quality control of their product. Frozen crepes, come on!