“Best Burger on the Florida Suncoast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Square 1

Square 1
Ranked #118 of 894 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Burger on the Florida Suncoast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently visited Square 1 Burgers & Bar in St. Petersburg, Florida. Wow! If you are looking for a fun, hip, eclectic place to eat, look no further. The motif is western meets modern. The service is OUTSTANDING and the food even better. I have never had a better burger in Florida - and I have lived here all my life.

Tampa Bay, Florida
“Great addition to the neighborhood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

My husband and I dropped in thinking we were going to Steak and Shake. Pleasantly surprised to see the nice restaurant and bar. Our burgers were great. Sides of baked beans and slaw were excellent. We will definitely go back. Good service. Upbeat atmosphere. I liked the place a lot!!!!!!!!! I predict it will be a huge success!

1 Thank Manhattan44
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Will give it another try”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Showed up with my son around 4:30 on a Sunday. No hostess to greet us, but Andrew assigned us a table. Maybe it was the transition between lunch and dinner staff, but nobody seemed to know what their section was. Andrew, again, kindly took care of us. Ordered drinks, apps and burgers. Margarita was great! Appetizers took a long time to hit the table. Loved the onion rings but the fried mac n cheese was so salty we could not eat it. The kitchen MOD apologized and took it of the check. I ordered lamb burger and it was very good. Andrew did a tremendous job and we will ask for him on our next visit. I understand they opened a few weeks ago. Seemed to me there was no FOH manager or supervisor to take charge of the dinning room.

“opened two weeks ago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

This branch on Tyrone Blvd opened about 2 weeks ago. It was the first time for us to see choices such as lamb, salmon, buffalo, and duck burgers. We had fried mac and cheese for appetizer and tried the Kobe Decadent Daddy and Apple Duckling burger. The burgers were great and we will definitely go back. The decor was also interesting, with red walls, velvet padded booths, and red chandeliers. We were there late weekday night but there were still people having drinks and late night burgers.

• Visited May 2013
USA
“Tasty, fresh burgers plus”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went to this newly opened location on a Sunday evening. Décor was interesting to say the least. Large, gaudy chandeliers, busy wall paper. Seated quickly, hostess described the menu and made recommendations. Interesting choices. Can have Chicken, Turkey or Kobe for the hamburgers. Menu states they have 100% Angus beef burgers. At our table we had two All Americans and one BarBQue Bacon Burger. Sides are nice, with vegetable, fries, sweet potato fries among the choices. The food came to the table fast. Was hot and tasty. The burgers had excellent flavor. We split an order of SQ1 Zepps for dessert. Their take on Italian Zeppoli's. Light and delicious with chocolate and raspberry sauce for dipping. All of us cannot wait to return.

• Visited May 2013