“Perfect 10-pizza delivery!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Seminole, Florida
“Perfect 10-pizza delivery!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I went online (logged in to my account) and placed an order for 10 different pizzas for my son's 4th birthday party. I placed the order for a future delivery, about a week in advance, to be delivered on a Saturday at Noon. The morning of the party, I went online to "track" the progress of my pizzas and found that there was no record of my order. I panicked. I immediately called the store, where the manager verified that the order was actually in progress and assured me it hadn't gotten lost anywhere. To my pleasant surprise, the delivery driver arrived at 10 minutes until Noon, with 10 pizzas that were ALL piping hot! Some of the parents at the party, who are more accustomed to an upscale, catered event even commented on how great the pizza was and their astonishment at the fact that every pizza was hot out of the oven! I was so pleased with this ordeal, I highly recommend this option for any gathering. The price was great, the service was professional and pleasant. The delivery driver was as nice as could be! Thank you SO much for making 50 hungry bellies happy!

• Visited March 2014