“AWESOME - HIDDEN GEM - GO NOW! DONT HESITATE”
Review of I C Sharks

I C Sharks
Ranked #136 of 902 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME - HIDDEN GEM - GO NOW! DONT HESITATE”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The best experience I have ever had, FRESHEST FOOD AROUND. They actually let me have a tour of the place and I seen all the FRESH seafood still moving. Blue crabs, grouper, local fish like red drum,mangrove snapper, smoked mahi mahi fish dip and locally made sauces. IT IS INCREDIBLE.

If you want to know what old florida is like with great hospitality, go there now! They just set up a tiki bar over the water in the back, they treat us like family every time we go.

Ask for Rick - He is awesome with kids, They feed snook that hang out at the docks for kids and occasional manatees are there. The staff is engaging and family friendly.
David Danforth

• Visited June 2013

Saint Petersburg
“Can't wait till they open their restaurant /bar... what a great store”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Great service great pricing awesome staff and great great great recommendations.... they won't steer you wrong whether to employees or the man... what my nephews all the way over from Orlando and wow did they enjoy themselves and thank you again for the great service... don't forget the boat rentals... ray please thank you again (-;

• Visited March 2013