“Nova 535 is a very unique event space indeed!!”
Review of NOVA 535

NOVA 535
Ranked #16 of 139 things to do in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, I'm Michael Novilla and I love throwing great parties! So I traveled the world, gathered many amazing ideas and experiences, brought them home to St. Pete, Fl and built us a unique world class event space called NOVA 535. If you're looking for a unique world-class wedding, party or corporate event; like our wild annual NOVAWEEN party, our weekly Entrepreneur Social Club, and other unique experiences, then check us out online to find out out why people's first expression is almost always WOW! =D
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I have visited Nova 535 many, many times and it truly is an awesome space to hold any type of event.

1  Thank ShannonH1971
in 3 reviews
"great event"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I spent 18 years in the restaurant service industry throughout the USA and Canada. NOVA 535 is a FANTASTIC venue! The facility is GREAT and Michael and his staff are TOP NOTCH and PROFESSIONAL - I strongly recommend them for your next event!

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The owner is a blast, the staff is fun, and the crowd knows it! I have never been disappointed and always partied like a rock star! Don't hesitate to visit if this sounds intriguing.

2  Thank ELP2
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Being from out of town, we had scheduled our event at another location and it turned out to be inadequate, so on a referral I went to the Nova 535 and almost walked out without even inquiring to available space and rates. I thought way too nice and definitely out of our budget but Mike was very helpful and we got lucky on the date. The event was a hit and all attending could not say enough nice things about the place. We are looking forward to coming back and I recommend that if you are in Pinellas County and having an event, start here and work backwards.

2  Thank John h
See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We recently held our Anniversary Party at NOVA and couldn't have been happier with the venue. The building, decor, lighting, etc. is all top notch, the sound/video system worked great throughout the night, and the staff were great as well. All of our employees had great things to say about the venue and we'd recommend it to anyone who needs a space for a special event.

3  Thank Jeremy W