“Always Great Food and Service”
Review of Mario's Pizza

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #476 of 919 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
St. Petersburg, FL
“Always Great Food and Service”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

I am a regular at Mario's and have been for years. I would rate it as one of the best pizza places in town. I've eaten pretty much everything on the menu and have never had a complaint. The steak and cheese is average, the buffalo chicken pizza is my favorite and the Cadillac sub is full of great Italian meats on a nice hoagie roll. The staff can sometimes come of as rough but stick around and see how many people come to the store that they know by name.

Granna, Sweden
“Grat food w great service”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The kids loved it and we all had a great time!
Staff was friendly and took good care of our kids even though they spoke bad english.

Visited February 2012
“Don't waste your time or money!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy. Okay.... maybe him I would! But on a more serious note, if you see this place I'd suggest you keep driving perhaps to your local grocery store and grab a frozen pizza, you'd honestly be doing yourself a favor and for half the price! Staff is horrible, and the food is even worse!!!