“Ask for Kimberly!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Carmel, Indiana, USA
“Ask for Kimberly!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Carrabba's always offers a delicious meal & great variety of Italian. What makes all that stand out even more is a delightful server. That we had with Kimberly G. We had experienced her high level of service & friendliness once before when we visited this location so we specifically asked for her this time. As before, she made our dining experience the best. Always there when you needed her but not overly so. She anticipated our needs & took GREAT care of us. Carrabba's is fortunate to have Kimberly as a valued employee & we definitely look forward to seeing her again. The food was outstanding as well. The Spiedino Di Mare-Scallops were absolutely delicious & my husband's lasagne plate was almost licked clean he loved it so much. They are always busy so go early or be patient. It's worth it. Great location too, right on Tyrone Boulevard in St Petersburg.

• Visited January 2013

Largo, Florida
“Ok managment”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My wife founded a hair , manager was very apologetic and took care of it in a proper way ,not great ,but enough

Visited November 2012
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Rich Italian”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rich dishes, fun atmosphere. Get there early or be prepared to wait. Check out the specials in this solid chain.

Visited May 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Italian Food - If you are looking for GREAT”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to dinner tonight with my friend. We sought out Carrabba's on Tyrone Blvd N., St. Petersburg. We had no waiting, we did arrive around 5:30 pm though. Seated by the grill area, we watched the staff doing the all the cooking. Entertainment to the extreme. We started with appertizers, shrimp scampi and calamari, ummmmm, sorry its a favorite, especially if the calamari is all leggies, as my family will tell you, they are the best. Then we ordered a steak panni and chicken chef salad, it seems that we order something that we can split. The panni was omg sooooooo good and tender. The chicken caesar salad was omg sooo good, grilled chicken, the way chicken is suppose to taste from the grill. Can't forget the BLACKBERRY Sangria, if you are a sangria drinker, trys this, my friend had it, it came with real blackberrys in it. Our server Derek was outstanding. He was right on "q" with a supply of drinks, making sure our food was to our liking, was there anything he could do or get us. Excellent Customer service to this server. Cuddo's to him as I explained to the Manager of Carrabba's as he came over before we left. This is a great place. Go and enjoy. This reviewer will be back for drinks and food.

• Visited January 2013
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Average food and terrible service.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I haven't eaten at a Carrabba's in years. We decided to eat here with the rest of my wife's family during our vacation in Florida to see family. My wife and I both ordered the chicken trio combo. I had fettuccine alfredo as my side. We both thought the food was average, including the bread, minestrone soup, and chicken soup that came with our meals.

However, the service was horrible! Our server Danielle C. needs some serious training or needs to be terminated. One of my wife's family members said it was really cold (it was really cold) and she said that she thought it was hot. This was at the very beginning of the meal. She was also very slow on drinks (I had to ask her for a refill), she never asked if we wanted more bread, she made me put my own cheese on my soup (she just handed me the cheese shredder to dump the cheese on my soup), and she generally had an unfriendly attitude. She pretty much ruined the meal for us. Just terrible!

1 Thank kandkwed