“Amazing Cuban Sandwiches”

Bodega Comida Cantina Cafe
Ranked #4 of 1,111 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Best Lechon sandwich ever!! I can’t wait to go back and taste the coconut chicken. And the homemade sodas are a must!
Sit outside and watch the world go by.......

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a reviewReviews (599)

Reviewed September 26, 2018

You probably won't find a better tasting and authentic Spanish meal in St. Pete. I've been here a few times and always look forward to returning. There's nothing fancy about the place, location or accommodations...and there will no doubt be a line - but what you get in return is quite rewarding! Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Best Cuban and Lechon sandwiches anywhere! The service that we received from Ramon was the best and unexpected! He offered, without us asking, to carefully pack the extra halves of our sandwiches to take home. He also recommended an Arnold Palmer drink with lime that was delicious! The beer selections were also good.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

I had the first excellent Cuban sandwich I have had in over ten years. It's so hard to find an establishment that cares about their Cuban sandwich in florida - crazy to say that, but it's true. I was so impressed with this place. The food, the service, all were excellent. I would definitely go back and I definitely recommend it!!

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Amazing spot...great Cuban sandwiches and coffe but my favorite was the soda fresca made in house!!! So delicious! Order at the window, find a seat, enjoy some of the best food in st pete! Staff is super friendly and great prices!

Date of visit: December 2016