“This could make me a grouper groupie.”

Tap House Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 916 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New England
“This could make me a grouper groupie.”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was staying at the hotel, so I had dinner at the bar one night: a Greek salad with blackened grouper on top. It was spectacular! There are may craft beers to choose from (and the bartenders very knowledgeable) and you can sample to get something you really like. Also enjoyed Monday Martinis at $5.Locals and visitors both seem to like this place!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank JanieD

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Food”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food was great! Had everything on the menu. Staff was very helpful as well. Try the pork chops or the meatball.

Visited September 2013
Seminole, Florida
“Great food and fun friendly staff”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Five of us landed at the Tap House on a Sunday night. Kayla was our server and she did a great job. The craft beer selection was diverse and delicious. We also ordered food which was served hot and fast. We will be back.

Visited September 2013
Espoo, Finland
“Great selection!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I'd go anytime again! Unfortunately I didn't have time go through the whole list (15? local beers) but I did my share...

Visited August 2013
Privacyville
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed at the Hollander Hotel and decided to meet some friends in the "in hotel restaurant" for some dinner. The place is small and a bit cramped so we weren't expecting much. Boy were we surprised. The food and service were amazing!

We ordered a few different apps and they all came out very hot and very tasty!

For dinner I ordered the chicken sandwich (fried) and I can honestly say it was the best chicken sandwich I ever had. Another couple in our party ordered chicken wraps and a burger and they all said the food was so delicious!

We'll definitely eat here again!

Visited August 2013