the food was microwaved(lazy cook) welted lettece was stale n old tomatoes too ,the meat products were slimy,had bacteria in it , it was horrible,lazy workers who looked dirty, the tall dork had no public people skills at all, looked like a slob,when he handed me my change his hands were filthy, gross! the floors havent been mopped in months , imagine what the kitchen looks like? yuk and tables were filthy, the menues were strewn on the counter top with grimmy finger prints and food smudges all over,totaly disgusting. food products-n- containers are stored in dinning open area. i'm surprized the city code enforcement hasn't closed them down by now!! warn evryone and the city code sanitary dept.i will be calling the city on this place for sure! over priced for that garbage they sell
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.