“Good food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #135 of 970 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Good food decent prices the wait staff is friendly
And they have a nice little store to wonder through before or after eating

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Food is fresh, servers are attentive & friendly.....Although on occasion there is a wait line you can get seated pretty quickly....In that case I stroll around the country store...Prices are reasonable for your dining as well as in the country store gift shop....

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Excellent servers!: They know when to be there and when to not intrude. Food is always good...Excellently timed

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were visiting in St Pete and just wanted a familiar place for dinner. I punched in "Cracker Barrel into the GPS, and within a few minutes we were there!! A great meal..... What more can I say....expect the usual great experience from Cracker Barrel!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Since my friend and I were from Canada and missing our Thanksgiving Celebrations - we had also the previous year, we thought we would " again " this year enjoy the Turkey Dinner -their Thursday night special.
What a disappointment, confusion between waitresses- one who took order but was not our waitress for the table started the evening bad. We had ordered the veg of the day sweet potatoes with brown sugar and pecans...sounded perfect except i waited until half my meal was eaten before the waitress apologized since they were still in the oven. She quickly returned with a dish for myself bright orange color- non was brought for my companion. She quickly went to get more and I tried mine- ice cold--did she scrape the bottom. My friends were dark brown and steaming hot--and tasted like brown sugar and pecans..no sweet potato. The turkey was not tasty either and arrived just warm as was the gravy. Their biscuits on the other hand never fail !

Needless to say when the cashier asked if everything was ok we told our story and she quickly called a manager. Again we explained our dining experience and he graciously took our checks and apologized.Hopefully they can have more training in proper kitchen procedures as the manager told us that the sweet potato were baked with brown sugar and nuts and after it comes out of the oven it would be stirred in...this explained the second one tasting like pure brown sugar.

We will definitely be back to Cracker Barrel- perhaps not this particular one.