“The best”

Kissin' Cuzzins Neighborhood
Ranked #61 of 923 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Friendly staff. And the food was great. Especially the pancakes. The best in state

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Take it from a St. Pete native, this place is the best! Not fancy, but great food and good service. The manager, Rick, is a great guy who runs this place like a family restaurant. Try the new fresh veggie and feta omelette with egg beaters. Healthy and awesome! The banana pancakes and potato pancakes are great, too. Crowded after church, so try it during the week.

1  Thank LynnGibb
Reviewed April 2, 2012

My husband and I live close to Kissin' Cuzzins and it is hard not to go here every morning for breakfast. The pancakes are excellent and so is the chicken fried steak. I can't think of any time we have been here and not had a good meal. When we walk in the door the hostesses always smile and call us by name. They are incredibly busy so often you will have to wait, but it is worth it. I love that they serve breakfast all day so if we don't get in until lunch time we still have the choice, though at that time it is hard not to choose the fried chicken. This place is an asset to our neighborhood and am happy to have it so close. My only complaint? They are only open for breakfast and lunch!

1  Thank krisppin
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place is great. Fast, fast, fast! Great biscuits and gravy, perfectly cooked eggs, and did I mention the service is fast? Very mixed crowd - it seemed like there were a lot of regulars who knew one another and the staff, but plenty of non-regulars too. Wish they were open for dinner!

Reviewed August 27, 2010

I eat at this diner frequently for breakfast and occasionally for lunch when I'm in town on a business trip. Food is great. Servings are large. Prices are very reasonable. Lots of parking around back. Service is quick. It can get crowded on weekend mornings and you may have to wait a bit, so if you're on a schedule, be sure to take that into consideration.

1  Thank readem