“Really good cheap mexican food”
Review of Tijuana Flats

Tijuana Flats
Ranked #295 of 931 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Always good, consistent, Mexican fast food. I really like the taco salad. Service is always excellent and price is very reasonable. Not a place for a fancy dinner, but good for casual lunch and beats the hell out of Taco Bell.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Sunshine31412, thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your taco salad. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon for more fresh Tex-Mex!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I tried Tijuana Flats for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The chips were pretty salty but still good, overall meal was ok and the lemonade seemed fresh. The next day I was checking my bank statement and noticed that I was charged twice for my meal. I made a drive back to the 944 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL with a copy of the bank statement. When I explained the situation the woman at the register just stared blankly and did nothing. Several minutes later and two employees later problem was taken care of but to my surprise no apologies were offered, not even a “Sorry”. I had to make a second trip to your establishment because you charged me $13.+ twice, make me wait around and then no apology. Shame on you for your lack of customer service. I will not be back.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Maldoror23, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry to hear that this happened to you. Let us help! Please email us at Social@TijuanaFlats.com with further details regarding your visit, including the store location, so that we can address the issue. We appreciate your feedback and apologize again for the mix up.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I do love burritos and Mexican food in general but this place is not my go to. There are other similar chains i enjoy more, but this one is still worth the money if you end up here.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Goodriba, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We're sorry to hear that we were not up to your expectations. If you have any suggestions or comments you would like to share, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at Social@TijuanaFlats.com with further details about your visit, including the store you visited, so that we can take your ideas into consideration. We would greatly appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We loved Tijuana Flats! The atmosphere was fun. The tacos were great. The staff was friendly from the moment we walked in the door! They had a great selection for the whole family. We ordered the cookie dough fluatas. OH EM GEE!!! So good.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thanks for the awesome review, Aimee H! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Hope to see you soon for more cookie dough flautas!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

At least a once per month stop on our cycle of places for an easy meal. Have been regular customers for about five years. From the first "Welcome back, guys" greeting, to the easy ordering, to the quick delivery of the food to the table, always a good bet. The Manager is on top of every detail in the restaurant, and sets the tone for the enthusiasm of the young, energetic staff. Tables are immediately cleaned between guests, and drinks refilled regularly. Chicken Chimichanga with black beans and rice is it. You leave feeling you had good food, good value, and in good spirits because of the upbeat vibe. How often at any price does some one say "thanks for coming back" ?

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thanks for that amazing review, @RichStPete. We are so glad to have you keep coming back and really appreciate all of your feedback. See you again soon!