“Chicken flautas ROCK!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love, love, love, this place for chain mexican. Gotta try the salsa bar...:-X and the customer painted ceiling tiles are a fun addition. I highly recommend this for a fast food mexican stop if your not feeling up to taco bell!

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

@Traci V - Thanks for the awesome review of our St. Petersburg location! The Chick Flautas are a classic menu item and a great choice! Come back soon

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Been going to TF for years. It's consistently fresh, fast and inexpensive. Great atmosphere and good location. Not necessarily 'authentic' Mexican but man is it tasty.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your review, @Kurt H! We have loved having you as a regular and hope to serve you many many more times in the future! Can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been to Tijuana Flats twice recently and really enjoyed it. I have to admit that it was confusing at first. I was greeted by a nice gal with a big smile at the door and she handed me a menu. I didn't know whether to sit down or go to the counter and order. I sat down......wrong! You have to wait in line and order at the counter. They will give you your drinks when you order and then you can sit down. The food is delivered to your table. I don't mind this setup if there isn't a long line. Otherwise, forget it. I don't like to stand and wait. The food was very good and I love their sauces. I also like that there is plenty of outdoor seating.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thanks for the review @Gailsun! We really appreciate that you took the time to write about us! Hope to see you around soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

We love taco Tuesdays $4.99 for 2 tacos and a drink. They have great sauces as well. They also use small chunky ice in your drinks which is yummy! The decor is not to my liking but the food is fabulous. They also have some nice outdoor seating which is great in Florida with the beautiful weather.

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thanks for the great review @robin_kay1! We really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear that you love our food and specials! Come back soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went for business lunch with the team, food was great and the service was outstanding. Seating was a bit of an issue, specially for a bigger group. The hot bar is excellent, will come back with friends from India that think they are the only country with HOT food :) The menu was a bit confusing and I felt a bit rushed but on the bright site the food was quick and fresh :)

TijuanaFlats, Public Relations Manager at Tijuana Flats, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thanks for the review @happyHome2012! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the food. Let us know what your friends think of it!