“adequate”

Cuisines: Thai
Portage MI
“adequate”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had dinner. I had the beef with garlic and black pepper. It was OK, but the beef was a bit tough, and I didn't taste the garlic or pepper. My wife had curry with tofu and said that it was good. My food was warm enough but not hot. The waiter gives you a serving of rice, and had to repeat that midway through the meal. Service was slower than it should have been with two waiters and only 5 occupied tables. The atmosphere was what you'd expect, except the music didn't fit the setting.

• Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fear and Loathing of restaurant roaches!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I can't honestly write a review about the food because we didn't get that far. Before we even sat down, a roach crawled across the table! I figure if there are roaches so visible in the dining area, the kitchen itself must be infested. Beware unless you are an entomologist and/or fearless!

1 Thank HRC75
Tampa, Florida
“Consistently good”
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Great fresh food, good service and fairly priced. My favorites are fresh spring rolls (not fried) with vegetables only and subtle peanut curry dipping sauce. Can also be ordered with crab or shrimp. My favorite entree is chicken on fire-lightly breaded and fried, with very fresh vegetables in a spicy sauce, lit up with some blue-burning spirit at the table sauce. There is also unlimited rice. My wife likes the pork dumplings and the seafood and chili paste. If in season, don't miss out on the mango and sweet rice for dessert. Gave 4 instead of 5 stars only because of weak wine selections.

Orlando, Florida
“Real Amazing Cheap Thai Food”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was all ready our second time at the restaurant and we were lucky enough to have the sushi and it was a Wednesday so we got to have 4 rolls for $5 each the rolls tasted amazing and with all other stuff we ate it came out to be $42. Really want to go their again.

• Visited October 2012
Williamsburg, Va
“Spicy and delicious”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We went to Thai-Am II restaurant on Gulf Blvd for dinner. I opted for medium spice but my girlfriend went for the hot. Both dishes were excellent and very filling. I also tried conch sushi which was enjoyable as well. The place was clean and the waitress was very friendly and attentive.

Visited August 2012