“Grandma's Cooking, in St. Petersburg ”

Italia Mia Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 936 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Italia Mia is one of the best Italian restaurants in St. Pete.
I grew up eating at this resturant for the past 37 years!

Same Location .... Same Menu....
Same great food .... Friendly Staff..
Same LARGE portions....:-)

** You must try the dinners or the hot Sandwich/Subs, Sausage & Peppers! I love the Eggplant Parm!

Even Tony, the chef/owner still working making pizza and over seeing that everything is right!
cant forget his meeting and greeting each and everyone of his customers with a warm and friendly smile as I remember when I was I teen!

Everyone loves Tony, bless you and continue success for 37 years more years in business great Italian food the way Granda made !!

Mario, Joey M.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

GREAT food, GREAT service and GREAT price for lunch. We eat here weekly and they are fast and delicious.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

The pizzas here are definitely considered real Italian!its even delicious when ordering Togo.. Don't let this small place decive you, its great!

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Italia Mia is super authentic Italian food made by Italians. Our family of four each got our own meal and we should've gotten 2 to share as the portions were huge. Our bill with tip was $45 and we brought half our food back to our hotel for a late night snack. The sauce was amazing!!! We had lasagna, baked ziti and alfredo and nothing to complain about. Service was quick and friendly. This is a must if your tired of the seafood and American cuisine that lines the beach.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best little Italian restaurant in town. They are tucked away in a small plaza, but it was like finding a treasure chest when my husband and I found it. The last visit, I took our daughters (23 & 24) and our friend's granddaughter. Our server made sure the baby was happy and was very nice. The calzones are huge, but reasonably priced. I am not a big fan of red sauce, BUT will eat every bit of it at this restaurant. Excellent everything!