“Best Authentic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Italia Mia is super authentic Italian food made by Italians. Our family of four each got our own meal and we should've gotten 2 to share as the portions were huge. Our bill with tip was $45 and we brought half our food back to our hotel for a late night snack. The sauce was amazing!!! We had lasagna, baked ziti and alfredo and nothing to complain about. Service was quick and friendly. This is a must if your tired of the seafood and American cuisine that lines the beach.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best little Italian restaurant in town. They are tucked away in a small plaza, but it was like finding a treasure chest when my husband and I found it. The last visit, I took our daughters (23 & 24) and our friend's granddaughter. Our server made sure the baby was happy and was very nice. The calzones are huge, but reasonably priced. I am not a big fan of red sauce, BUT will eat every bit of it at this restaurant. Excellent everything!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Don't let the outside fool you! It is tucked away in a strip mall, at Rutland Plaza, easily missed. It has been around a long time, and I, and my family have been enjoying their food for several years! I am Italian, and am picky about where I go to eat. They have a very good gravy/sauce. The portions are so large, you will definitely be able to take home enough for lunch or dinner the next day, or split it with someone. The pizza is VERY good! The subs are all unbelievable! (Hot and cold) They also have special from 11-3, that you just can't beat! They are not small portions either. They have a giant bowl of minestrone soup for $3.85 (Very good)! The bread is hot, and homemade, with that hard, crusty outside, and warm yummy inside. Mmmm! It is a definite must try if you haven't yet!! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Italia Mia was unknown to us until a vacationing Brooklynite sitting next to us at a local watering hole gave us an unequivocal recommendation. "The Sauce is what it's all about" was his comment. Naturally, we gave it a try, and were rewarded with a new entry in our regular restaurant rotation. Yes, the locale, strip mall to be kind, is almost a turn away in ambiance, but get past it for a real treat. Inside is a little dated and more typical of a family run spot than fine dining. But if you came here for the food, prepare to be rewarded. Home made is defined by this spot. The sauces are to kill for, the portions beyond generous, the pizza good, the sub sandwiches beyond good. Mom and Pop all the way, but I'd like to see the group that can actually finish their meals. Cheap by today's standards, huge value for the buck; this is a must for Italian food fans who aren't looking for candle lights and glitz. If you going for real home made Italian food, this is a must....

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love this place the pizzas are always awesome the subs are big really good tasting if you haven't tried this place you need to won't be disappointed