“Best NY Style Pizza in Tampa/St. Pete”
Review of Gianni's NY Pizza

Gianni's NY Pizza
Ranked #105 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Since 1976 we have been serving up some of the very best Authentic Ny Style pizza and much more. Our Family literally comes from the heart of the city which made pizza famous, Naples, Italy!We are so passionate about not the food we make ( with LOTS of Love of course) but passionate about the people whom we get to serve each day. There is no greater joy than to see smiling customers when they bite into one of delicious slices, or nibbling on our crispy buffalo style wings.....All in all we may be slightly off the beaten path but well worth the trip. We guarantee every bite you take or the meal is on us!
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Discovered this wonderful pizza only 3 years ago......don't want to go anywhere where else for my NY style pizza. This is usually the first place we head to eat when we arrive for the winter each year. My husband doesn't like pizza (his loss)....but he loves Gianni's Philly Cheesesteaks. I've introduced this place to our visiting northern friends and they think it is the best as well. Wish they had another location a bit closer to our condo near Pass-a-Grille. But it is worth the 20 min drive!

John C, Owner at Gianni's NY Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Hello Rita! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate hearing about your discovery of our delicious pizza! We are happy to hear that your husband enjoys our Philly Cheesesteaks, which many customers definitely find as a favorite! The Gianni's team is happy to hear that you will drive for our delicious food in order to enjoy your meal. We would personally like to thank you for being such an awesome customer and we hope to be seeing you again soon! Best, John (Owner)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I saw this place on Tripadvisor. Any time I travel to a city I always try to go to the best place for pizza in town. Pizza Junkie! I walked in. Not a big place. I didn't have time to order a pizza so I got a couple of meat lovers slices. They put it in the oven for a few minutes. My first bite... just amazing! The flavor, the crisp crust. It was fantastic! If you are in St.Pete, go to this place!!

Thanks for your review! We are glad to hear how much you loved the meat lovers slices! We know a lot of customers who consider that a personal favorite in terms of a choice for toppings! We hope that you will be back in the area again soon for another slice! Thanks again! Best, John (Owner)

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Italian Margherita Pizza is as good as it gets.
As good as the best in Italy and Brooklyn, NY.
If you like it extra thin/crispy ask them to make with less dough and stretch it out.
Never disappoints-highly recommended.

We appreciate your review and thank you for your business and recommendation! We are definitely happy to hear how much you enjoy our delicious Italian Margherita Pizza! We hope to see you again for the truly authentic pizza taste! Best, John (Owner)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This local pizza place is fabulous - and it's consistent. I've never had a bad meal here and I've been going in there for 20 years or more. The pizza is outstanding but the chicken philly cheese steak is fantastic and the Italian sub is not far behind. Kudos to the owners as they have always had the friendliest help. I've eaten there 3 times a week before! They can get busy but the staff is really efficient and they get you out pretty quick. Great place!!

Wow 20 years that is awesome! We definitely thank you for your awesome business and let us know next time your in! We are glad to hear how much you enjoy the chicken Philly cheese steak and the Italian sub. We definitely will always be dedicated to providing the best service for all of our guests and cooking the most delicious food! We hope to see you soon! Thanks again! Best, John (Owner)

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I used to live in St. Pete for years and we would get pizza here weekly. I have since moved and... Oh How I miss you!! I have been looking for a good pizza place up here (Wilmington, DE) but have yet to find one that measures up. When I come back into town to visit family, this will be one of my first stops!! The pizza here is amazing!!

1  Thank HLMiller08

Thank you for the awesome review! We hope that you visit again soon so that you can enjoy a slice from your favorite go to pizza spot in St. Pete. We look forward to seeing you again and hope that you can find a pizza in DE that can compare to our fabulous taste. Best, John (Owner)