“great pizza”
Review of Gianni's NY Pizza

Gianni's NY Pizza
Ranked #124 of 936 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Since 1976 we have been serving up some of the very best Authentic Ny Style pizza and much more. Our Family literally comes from the heart of the city which made pizza famous, Naples, Italy!We are so passionate about not the food we make ( with LOTS of Love of course) but passionate about the people whom we get to serve each day. There is no greater joy than to see smiling customers when they bite into one of delicious slices, or nibbling on our crispy buffalo style wings.....All in all we may be slightly off the beaten path but well worth the trip. We guarantee every bite you take or the meal is on us!
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Gianni's has the best pizza around! they also have the best phillie cheesesteak sandwich! the staff are allways friendly! Family owned and operated! they have indoor and outdoor seating!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been going to Gianni's for almost twenty years now and the pizza is as good now as it was back then. A great family establishment with usually one or two owners on the premises at all times. There is something fantastic about their pizza dough. You know how some people don't like to eat the crust? Well not here..every bite is consistently great from beginning to last. Don't even get me started on their garlic knots..Man I am craving them NOW!!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am 27 years old now and my family and I have been eating at this restaurant since I was around 5. Their food had always been amazing and if a mistake is made they own up and take care of it right away unlike many other places. We have had pretty much everything on the menu and it is always amazing. Everyone I bring there always love it. If you are in the St. Pete area you have to go to giannis. P.s. bring back the stuffed shells..they were awesome :-). Love u guys.

Emma

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am from NY and spoiled...so with that said, Gianni's has the best pizza in the Tampa Bay area. I live about 20 minutes away and it's worth the drive every time. You can't go wrong, believe me!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Best pizza and calzones you can find. Quality ingredients and everything is homemade. Nice to find a place that the owners and staff are so passionate about what they do!