“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stopped at Thai Kitchen on a whim. It wasn't crowded so I expected the ordinary. I was greeted and seated quickly. The waitress gave me excellent recommendations and the special that I ordered was outstanding.

• Visited March 2013

Brooksville, Florida
“An enjoyable experience!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Food was decent, atmosphere was unique and the service was wonderful!! Price fit our budget nicely...thank you for a nice night out!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jimbo021761
Saint Petersburg
“What a nice experience (-;”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

The owner was so sweet, I wasn't feeling so well, The food and service was great..Pat made me a special Tea, was divine...Me being in the biz for over 25 years and to tell you, That was this my first time,But not my last...Thank you to your beautiful family and team..I had the Chicken Gaeng Massaman...Very Happy..

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jim6868
“Great Thai”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Food is great and priced right! Service and atmosphere is perfect too. Been going here for the last 6 years and never had a bad meal!

2 Thank Torregrm
Orlando, Florida
“Best Thai Food I've Had so Far in Tampa Bay Area”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Eaten here several times, take-out and sit down, and every time the food has been outstanding. Prompt service, large portions, tasty flavors, fresh vegetables, and yummy Thai iced tea! Pad Thai is really great as well.

Even the last reviewer, who gave the place a poor rating, admitted the food was "really good" in spite of the service issues (which I've never had a problem with).

Definitely worth a visit if you're looking to satisfy a Thai craving!

• Visited June 2011