“Good beer, Good food.”

Ringside Cafe
Ranked #388 of 935 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2013

It's a blues bar, with music 7 days a week. Food, Beer, Music. I'm in! I got the black and blue burger, pretty good burger. I couldn't stay for the band but i'm sure they rocked the house. Good bar with good food.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We've been going to the Ringside for over 20 years. They have a pretty good menue. Music is too loud but it's a bar what do you expect? Food's usually OK.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great pub food and good beer selections. The Ribs were on special the day we were there but I can't see getting ribs anywhere unless it's there specialty. Stick to the usual suspects good burgers, great wings,sweet potato fries. I had the French Dip it was yummy with onions, swiss on fresh cuban bread accompanied with a very salty au jus. Hubby had the blackened fried cod sandwich which was pretty tasty. The interior is a pretty scruffy to say the least and the TV's need updating.. The barmaid Andrea was friendly and attentive to our needs. Always great music in the evening, hey it's better than going to Applebee's or Chili's.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I read the reviews on trip advisor about this place. Someone stated the ribs were to die for. Well, all I can say is they have set the bar very low. I ordered the ribs, they were fatty, the flavor if you want to call it that came from the sauce. The meat on the ribs was horrible. The fries were ok but nothing to rave about. The beer {blue moon] was cold and tasty. The wife had the chicken pot pie which was served in sourdough bread. She said she liked it, however she didn't ask for a leftover container to bring the rest home. The place is a bar that serves food. It was dingy and dirty. The waitress was great. She stopped by to check on us a few times. I would not go here again in search of a good meal.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

go to sunken gardens or the trop first and then go to listen to some good music at this rustic place. Have a couple of drinks and enjoy.