Tripadvisor
St. Petersburg

“Love the ambiance, menu, and beer selection!”
Review of Moon Under Water

Moon Under Water
Ranked #39 of 1,005 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, International
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

I've been here three times and never disappointed with the food and service. Love the selection of British beers, with some on nitro. Along with authentic fish and chips,
a real treat!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,626)

Reviewed November 21, 2019

it's "pubishness" is very disappointing. i've been in a lot of real english pubs and the inside of this place falls way short. but if you just want to sit outside on a nice day under an umbrella it's pretty good. food is OK, service is even better. you can have a nice time-just don't expect the english pub experience.

Reviewed November 8, 2019

We have been visiting this restaurant for about 12 years and have always thoroughly enjoyed it .
However have just visited for the first time this season and it is definitely not the same.
I have always had the curry which has always been excellent by American standards of Indian food. But they seem to have lost the plot. The curry was supposed to be medium, I also order an enhancer in case I need it hotter, this time I needed all the enhancer just to get it close to medium. The vegetables were large chunks, undercooked, and daren’t test my teeth on them.
I could go on but as said very disappointed and will not revisit

1  Thank Alan K
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Casual atmosphere. Good food. Responsive service. Great location. Reasonable prices. British memorabilia on the walls.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

It's not 'fast food' per se, but they get food out pretty quick here! This is my go to place when I can't decide what I'm hungry for because they have so many different cuisines. I just take a seat and end up choosing whatever smells hit me right at the moment. Always good!

Date of visit: October 2019