“Good Food, so so service”
Review of Moon Under Water

Moon Under Water
Ranked #46 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, International
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went and I had the fish and chips, which was delicious, I highly recommend it, the Chicken Pot Pie was good, nothing special, the pastry puff on the top made it look incredible thought. We had a server who never came back to see if we needed anything or refill. We had to ask for our bill and then he asked if we wanted a refill. AHHH no, we are leaving, it would have been nice to have it while we were eating. Also, never asked if we wanted desert. I would have had it if the server had come back and asked.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,436)

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

If you like a casual, upbeat place to go with outdoor seating and the best selection of curry, that tastes fresh and not overdone... This is the place in town (that I know of!). Service is typically very good as well.
My kids always order the chicken pot pie which is made with a fresh crispy puff pastry and quality ingredients. There are always leftovers for later with most entrées! (Onion salad is so good too.)
One of our favorite places to go with very reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Went for Dinner and had to wait 45 mins for a table inside. It was a very hot evening, too hot to eat outside,

As an imitation British pub it doesn't do too badly. I had the curry and again it wasn't too bad, in the UK you wouldn't go into a pub for a good curry you would go into an Indian Restaurant and the same applies here.

Beers weren't bad but you don't serve break ales cold.

Would probably go back if in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great place for lunch or dinner inside and outside available food and service was very tasty.I had a half order of the walnut,blue cheese and cranberry salad more then enough. my husband picked a shrimp dish that he is still talking about.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

When you are looking for a delicious and affordable place to eat on Beach Drive, look no further. They have a lot of options, from Curry to Burgers. Everything I've eaten here has been very good. I highly recommend it.