“Makes my day ...”

Moon Under Water
Ranked #17 of 930 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Enjoy this place immensely, especially when I get the chance to sit outside to watch the people and view the park. Love the pot pie.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,370)

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat when in downtown St Pete Great Service Great Food Good prices The best Beer battered Cod Fish around Half order only 11 dollars Full order 15 dollars with 2 sides and Great fresh brewed Teas

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stopped here for a few drinks and snacks and it drew us in with the outdoor sidewalk seating, English, Irish pub style, and busy atmosphere. Had the lamb and taboule appetizer and it was excellent. Great drink specials and happy hours along with a good selection of English, Irish, German, Dutch, beers and more.

Great place for a date night or with some friends and family. Awesome spot for people watching and just relaxing on their patio. Got the pierogies with spicy sausage which was very light and flavorful. Tried the Bombardier beer which is an English Ale and paired well. My girlfriend got the gyro and I the Guinness burger. Both were hot and juicy.

Our server was attentive and friendly. She did a great job.

I'm definitely going to go back frequently. The interior has an authentic pub style to it with all kinds of flags and such hanging. Seems like a great place for watching the upcoming World Cup.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband had the grouper fingers special, served like fish and chips, and he said it was the best grouper he has ever had. I had the tabouli salad which was also amazing! And to try the curry we had fries with a side of curry sauce, which I thought would be weird, but was excellent and a great way to try the sauce. Would definitely go again! Cute atmosphere with nice outdoor seating.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great location, reasonable service and food was a solid B. There were 4 of us and we each got something - no issues.